Trip to Andorra without Ski – Jan 11-13
140.00€ – 145.00€
The Principality of Andorra is a small country located between Spain and France, in the eastern part of the Pyrenees. The country has no got access to sea; it is mostly located on the mountainous terrain at the height of 900 meters above the sea level. Known internationally for its ski resorts, shops with very low taxes and its modern hotel and service infrastructures, each year the country receives nearly 8 million visitors.
Thanks to Andorra’s low taxation policy, you can enjoy cheap shopping in Andorra at all our shops. But that’s just one of many advantages. Many consumers choose Andorra for the premium brands available in the Principality, from all sectors. Also, shopping in our country couldn’t be easier, because the currency is the euro. All you need to know is the customs limits for each product: this is the limit on quantity or units that each person can take out of Andorra. On the page dedicated to Customs on VisitAndorra.com, you’ll find all the information you need.
This is an amazing 3-day trip. Check out the plan of the trip here:
Day 1 (January 11)
- 19:00 Meet at Plaza Espanya between the two towers on Friday Jan 11
- 19:15 the bus will move. (BE ON TIME)
- 22:30: Arrive to our hotel
- 22:30 to 23:00: Check-in & get our rooms
- 23:00: party in one bar near the hotel
Day 2 (January 12)
- 07:30 to 08:30: breakfast in our hotel (included in the price)
- 09:00 to 17:30: time to enjoy Andorra
- 17:30: we will meet again go to the center of Andorra by our bus (optional)
- 17:45 to 20:30: free time in the center of Andorra for shopping
- 20:45 to 21:30: dinner time in our hotel (included)
- 22:30: time to enjoy the nightlife of Andorra
Day 3 (January 13)
- 07:30 to 08:30: breakfast in our hotel (included)
- 08:30 to 09:30: check-out & leave our hotel
- 09:45 to 16:00: Time to shop around (no bus)
- 16:30: meeting again to catch our bus.
- 22:00: arrive to Barcelona.
A great trip at an amazing price
equipment rental not included
equipment rental not included
The price includes
* Accommodation: The room are for 3, 4 or 5 people, equipped with bathroom,hairdryer, satellite TV, direct dial telephone, hot water WIFI. You can book a double room for 20€ euros.
It’s important to have
- a jacket that is breathable and water resistant. It’s going to be super cold outside so make sure you have a good jacket
- a pair of warm pants
- a small backpack to carry energy gels, water and snacks
The meeting point will be at _______ at Plaza Espanya:
Meeting point: Plaza Espanya between the two towers
WANT TO SKI?
What are you waiting for? Book your place now and let adventure begin.
FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM: @studentfytrips
*This trip is organized by BarcelonaTrips and brought to you by StudentfyTrips.
** If you are an Erasmus student in Barcelona, please book your ticket directly from www.barcelona-trips.com
Fatal error: Call to a member function get_id() on boolean in /home/barcelo4/public_html/studentfytrips.com/wp-content/plugins/jetpack/modules/woocommerce-analytics/classes/wp-woocommerce-analytics-universal.php on line 169